Thursday, April 30, 2015

Rain at a dark night

               After returning from the office, I found a little emptiness around me(in the flat too) as everybody else had gone to meet their dearest-one for a 3 days holiday. It gets difficult sometimes to be alone and you have nobody to talk. The darkness of night gives different kind of feelings. Sometimes it makes me cry by thinking about the people to whom I loved most have left me completely alone,  sometimes I get afraid of unknown reason, sometimes I feel as if someone is standing behind, hence I close the door and get into the bed. Its dark night and one can hear nothing except the noise of dogs barking outside. I don't know what to write. I just know, writing will help quenching my unknown thirst. But I have became addicted of this loneliness, as on every weekend have to face same situation after all of my flatmates are gone to their home. We don't know who we are, or for what reason we have born. We feel so bored in our own place. So we can not just sit alone. This emptiness doesn't allow us to spend time with ourselves quietly. Our heart always need someone else.
I started thinking about those days with which I have gone through in last few months or years. I thought of people who encouraged me to achieve my dreams. And hence they became the best part of my life. They helped in every minutes of my life after I lost my parents.  I got their shoulder whenever I needed to cry on, to lean on as they came into my life in the form of friends and family.  I also thought of the people who used to show as I am a part of their family, just for their own benefits. They have used me as long as they needed me for their own selfish acts, and now they have stopped opening their doors after I ring the doorbell, as if I no longer exist. It hurts a lot. But I have learned from them, "If it doesn't open, It's not your door." At some point of times, you just cant forget about the best part of any relationships which made us smile at least for few moments.
I also thought of the girl (from my office), to whom I have started to like after knowing some best parts of her. I think, she is the one about whom I was  always dreaming. I have dreamed of a woman who writes about what-ever she feels. Who uses her fingers to turn into stories, novels, poems, books and many things apart from it. And there she is. She writes!! She writes about her feelings in the blogs, in her personal diary. Oh my angel. Where have you been for this much longer period of time. I was always waiting for you and will wait until the last breath of my life.  
    Today, after a long while I am converting my feelings into words when going with the same situation after I returned from my work-place. Sometimes when we are lonely and we have none to talk to, we feel like talking to ourselves. So to get rid of this emptiness, I went near the balcony so that I can get in touch with fresh air coming from the mountain side, and to change my feelings about evening which always bites more painfully than a scorpion. May be, we have friends in outside world and even have someone special who lives there too. But, they are not here when I need them most. Everybody is busy with their own work or people. We know all the people around us and we know their good qualities as-well-as the bad things, but the fact is we are very unknown to ourselves.
But, I am totally surprised, as in the middle of this summer, it was raining outside! Ohh my god!! It was only few drops of rain initially which made my heart-beats romantic. I felt happiness from inside after looking at them. I started singing some old rainy songs which I used to listen in my childhood. I felt as this killer evening is turning into a beautiful night. Hence, I started to think that why don't I write something about this beautiful night which is coming slowly. It will hug me in the beautiful darkness of it and let me get into dreams just after few hours.
It always gives pleasure when we think about present. Hence, I am thinking of the great man who said, "Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is Mystery, Today is a GIFT.That's why they call it Present !"

                                                              By: Sachidanand, Chandigarh.
     

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i was always wid u n i am, i will always wid u for rest of life.i like u ,respect u as a friend ,as a claasmate n collegue as well..dont hesitate to share anything n everything i will be with u always and try to do something better for u..love u sir..