Saturday, May 2, 2015

A night under the Moon

            Standing in the balcony, looking towards moon-light and getting more deeper into love with the golden reflection coming from it tonight. It is the beauty of this moon which comes only few days in month. But once we look into it, we do not want to close our eyes. No matter which season it is or what all events happening in this world, it always shine in sky with the same calmness and spreads light to get rid of the darkness after the sunset. I still wonder, how can something exist in this universe which is so calm, peaceful and beautiful like this. It does not want anything in return, but giving us so many lessons to be learned from it by spreading its beauty all over the world with the same dignity since centuries.
When I look back in my childhood, then still remember those nights at which I used to sleep on the roof (especially in summer and rainy seasons) in my village and used to look silently towards moon for hours with my constant eyes. We can not stop looking towards the chase-game between the moon and the clouds of rainy season. Sometimes it is getting into clouds with a higher speed as if it is going to collide with those clouds which are coming towards it, and then coming  back in the silent sky from the same clouds as if it has won a war. It was giving much more pleasure those days by playing games with the clouds than the unreal games which we play on our computers now a days.




I am standing in the balcony of my flat, with a laptop leaning on the wall and still looking towards moon. There are many other things which are currently going through my mind. Some of these are with great memories of my life and it is making me smile, some of these are regarding worries of this life which are related to responsibilities and liabilities. But at this moment, none of these thoughts can be greater than the feeling which I am getting from this beautiful angel named as Moon. 
In last two days, I have traveled a lot to see and learn about this state 'Punjab'. I have decided to get rid of my emptiness by exploring all the historical and tourist places which are  nearby. Yesterday, I went to Patiala to see some forts and old palaces of its Kingdom. I traveled in a bus so that I can see the things which are on the way of Chandigarh to Patiala. After a journey of almost 2 hours, I got down from the bus into a new city where I wanted to come since a long time, as there are some people or things which I have known for last 6 to 7 years, but never got a chance to meet them. 
In Patiala, there are many places which attract the tourists. I roam around the various streets and roads of this city and saw some amazing things. First of all, I went to see the Old palace 'Quila Mubarak'. This old palace has now be taken under the government of India. There is a museum inside of it which is full of things related to its kingdom. There are some areas of this fort which are closed for visitors, hence i couldn't see much things apart from museum, guns and it's huge walls.






Then I went near another palace named as 'Sheesh Mahal'. There is a palace inside a large compound of it. There is also a very large pond but has no water inside. This palace has also same stories as above and have nothing much to say about it.



After visiting above two forts, I went into a famous temple of Goddess Kaali. This temple is known as Kali Mata Mandir of Patiala. People say, if you wish something from true heart, then the goddess fulfill it. I am also a human being and have also some wishes. I don't know whether my heart is true or not, but I too wished something here. After visiting this temple I entered into a mall which is in front of it and then after some time, I returned to the city where I stay.



Today I explored some of the places of Mohali and Chandigarh. I went into the Gurudwara and temple of Mohali and then enjoyed shopping in busy markets of Chandigarh.




After all, I am home and still in the balcony, looking towards moon, listening songs,  clicking pictures of moon with my Blackberry and writing all these things.



                                                                                               By: Sachidanand, Chandigarh.

        

No comments: